Monday, April 6, 2009

Through Tainted Eyes

Through these tainted eyes of mine, a hazy future was once visible and attainable.
Through these tainted eyes of mine, life seemed simple, easy and within reach.
Through these tainted eyes of mine, goals were set, passions were defined.
Through these tainted eyes of mine, I grew optimistic and determined to succeed.
Through these tainted eyes of mine, boundaries broke down, morals were tested.
Through these tainted eyes of mine, problems subsided, solutions seemed possible.

And as life entered these tainted eyes of mine, it diluted them, and attempted to cleanse me back to the perfect 20/20.

This blog has no real focus, but rather is a compilation of various thoughts that come to me - school wise, nature wise, academically, relationship wise, etc. Life is meant to be talked about and shared. This is my way of sharing and my way of helping someone else through. You weren't meant to go through alone - let me help clear your tainted vision as mine continues to be cleared daily through God, family, friends, and even acquaintances. Join me in my journey. :)

2 comments:

  1. Raquel, many authors have described the eyes as the door to the soul. Continue to use your words to describe what your soul sees.
    I adore you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will!! Writing has a sort of cathartic emotion that comes with it. It's just as enjoyable for me as sitting down to paint. Thanks Mom!!

    ReplyDelete